Additional accommodations may require a five-day notice (see California Rule of Court 1.100).
- Assistive listening devices
- American Sign Language interpreters
To submit your request, or for information about other accommodations, you may contact the Court at (530) 822-3309 or fill out a Request for Accommodation (form_MC410). Submit the completed form to the Court's Executive Office at 1175 Civic Center Blvd., Yuba City California 95993 or fax to 530-822-3509.
If submitting a request by phone, please have the following information available:
- Type of accommodation
- Impairment necessitating accommodation
- Name and address of person requiring the accommodation
- Name of the court facility where the accommodation is needed
- Case name
- Type of proceeding (civil, criminal, juvenile, family law and probate)
- Date the accommodation is needed
Contact Administration for more information.